Prime Competence is an independent, knowledgeable and skilled consultancy and concept development agency. Our team has extensive experience in researching and modeling sophisticated processes in order to facilitate further insights, automation or optimization.
We are also very active in the Innovation & Business Development field, helping postal operators with new initiatives, adding new business models and value to current postal operations, plus support and management of new development projects. Our clients benefit from our consultants’ broad industry and operational knowledge, ideas, and out-of-the-box thinking.
We work confidentially with posts across the globe. As a result of this work, we are building experience and gathering invaluable know-how about the postal and parcel industry. This is our third Post-Expo Asia show. We find it important to be here in person, exchange knowledge and best-practice regarding current trends, challenges in the postal and parcel industry, having face-to-face discussions with posts from this vibrant region.
You are more than welcome to be a part of these discussions. Richard Hagen (Commercial Director) and James Schlechter (Postal Expert) will be happy to talk about any business challenges your organisation is facing. Don’t forget to ask them about the chance of winning a free consultancy!
If you want to find out more about posts’ unique opportunities for new services and revenue streams, you certainly can’t miss Day Two of the conference where Richard Hagen will be sharing real-world case-studies.
- Read more + 20/09/2016 By Ellen Brender à Brandis – de Bles in Technology, Uncategorized
- Read more + 01/09/2016 By Ellen Brender à Brandis – de Bles in Uncategorized
- Read more + 07/06/2016 By Marta Strauchmann in Uncategorized
- Read more + 26/05/2016 By Ellen Brender à Brandis – de Bles in Technology, Uncategorized
- Read more + 28/04/2016 By Ellen Brender à Brandis – de Bles in Uncategorized
- Read more + 01/04/2016 By Ellen Brender à Brandis – de Bles in Uncategorized
- Read more + 25/03/2016 By Ellen Brender à Brandis – de Bles in Uncategorized